http://kickstartfitness.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/logo_340x80.png 0 0 KickStartFitness http://kickstartfitness.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/logo_340x80.png KickStartFitness2015-10-05 14:17:512015-10-05 14:17:51Spinach and Feta Pita BakePrint
Spinach and Feta Pita Bake
"This is great as a party appetizer or a full meal. Tasty, full of flavor and good for you. The crunchy crust is what I really like! You can play with the veggie toppings and cheeses for a great meal that is fast and delicious!" - allrecipes.com
Write a review
- 1 6oz tub sun-dried tomato pesto
- 6 whole pita breads (whole wheat)
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch spinach, rinsed and chopped
- 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread tomato pesto onto one side of each pita bread and place them pesto-side up on a baking sheet. Top pitas with tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, feta cheese, and Parmesan cheese; drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pita breads are crisp, about 12 minutes. Cut pitas into quarters.
KickStart Fitness http://kickstartfitness.ca/