There are always little challenges going around Facebook about learning new things about your friends, we decided we’d like to share and learn with YOU!!
This is how you play:
– When you are done reading, click the Facebook Icon (‘f) at the bottom of this post OR share the post from our Facebook page.
– In the box that appears, type one (or more!) thing people may not know about you.
– Tag a friend that you nominate to share as well….(example, “I nominate @Susy Q to share one thing we don’t know about you”)
10 things you may not know about Kim!
- I can rarely watch a movie at home without falling asleep!
- We grow our own garden every year – beets, carrots, potato, tomato, herbs, lettuce – oh and did I mention beets??? I LOVE beets!!
- I wear glasses/ contacts and think I may be ready for, gasp! – reading glasses!!!!
- I read, lots! Mostly fiction – I like stories about people and their experiences.
- The smell of freshly baked bread is like nothing on earth!
- I wish I was more flexible & had better balance. I always admire the bendy ones!
- I really want to take my family on a big trip! We have never been overseas as a family. We have had great trips to Victoria, Newfoundland, Yellowstone & San Diego!
- Every now and then I wish I needed to dress like a grown up to go to work! Then I wouldn’t show up to every parent council, meet the teacher, activity drop off and coffee date in a rag taggle ponytail and sweaty lulu’s that I hope aren’t too stinky!!
(btw – how are some other mom’s so incredible well put together ALL of the time?)
- My husband is from Newfoundland and loves his home province! I probably know more lyrics to Newfie folk tunes than a lot of Newfies!!!
- I have a personal training studio in my basement and feel pretty darn lucky to do what I do everyday!!!
10 things you may not know about Stevie!
- Favourite food: sprinkles…yes, sprinkles. I wish sprinkles were served on Kale and broccoli instead of cupcakes and doughnuts.
- The surprise of finding pockets on a dress brings me great excitement.
- Watching live music and/or dance brings feelings up for me that I can’t explain. I love watching people perform.
- I cry a lot! About everything! When I’m happy, sad, frustrating, tired, proud, excited…
- One thing I wish I could live without is my phone. One thing I could never live without is my journal.
- Public push ups cause me anxiety…I feel like I am always working towards stronger push ups.
- My first two girls are 14 months to the day apart in age and the baby/toddler years were by far the most exhausting couple years of my life. I’m tired just thinking about those days.
- I get cranky when I go too long without working out.
- My husband is my best friend. We were friends in high school and lived together as PLATONIC roommates in college before we ever started dating….
- I have had braces FOUR times. I consider myself a braces expert.
Now it’s your turn! Remember, just share this by clicking the ‘f’ below and share something about yourself!! (or share from the Facebook Page)
Kim + Stevie