http://kickstartfitness.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/bananamuffins.png 0 0 KickStartFitness http://kickstartfitness.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/logo_340x80.png KickStartFitness2015-03-03 18:46:222015-03-04 09:16:28Hunger Busting Muffins!Print
Banana Choco-Nut Muffins! (gluten free, dairy free)
A tasty muffin full of fibre, protein and healthy fats and are perfect for satisfying hunger on the go! Not only are these great for anyone who wants a healthy delicious snack, they are family approved!
Write a review
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup mini-chocolate chips (Enjoy Life brand is dairy free)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flour, coconut, flax seed coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda and sea salt in a large bowl.
- In another bowl mash ripe bananas, add eggs and vanilla and mix on med-high for 30-60s.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Fill greased mini-muffin tins 3/4 full of batter and place in heated oven for 13-15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- This recipe made about 38 mini muffins. If you would like to make full size muffins, bake for 22-25 minutes.
KickStart Fitness http://kickstartfitness.ca/