Kim Winsor http://kickstartfitness.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/logo_340x80.png Kim Winsor2014-10-24 11:20:582014-12-29 22:05:19Kim's Quinoa Curry SaladPrint
So I was bored at home waiting for my new dishwasher (thank goodness – two weeks without make you appreciate the small things!!) and thought I should whip up something yummy and healthy for my lunch – here is the result, pretty yummy!
Curried Quinoa Salad
Easy, peasy make ahead lunch!
Write a review
- 2 cups leftover cooked quinoa (according to pkg directions - or approx 1/2 cup uncooked)
- 2 large carrots grated
- 1/3 long english cucumber, chopped small
- 1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp very finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp honey
- Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Mix salad ingredients. Drizzle dressing over salad & stir to coat.
- Chill & enjoy!!
- To add extra protein try adding some rinsed & drained chickpeas or edamame!! Yummo!
KickStart Fitness http://kickstartfitness.ca/