http://kickstartfitness.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/logo_340x80.png 0 0 KickStartFitness http://kickstartfitness.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/logo_340x80.png KickStartFitness2015-09-23 13:28:452015-09-23 13:28:45Print
Flourless Pumpkin "Cookies"
Nutritious whole grain goodness to satisfy your craving for something a little sweet & spicy.
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 lrg egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cups pumpkin puree
- whole pecan halves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix ingredients in order listed.
- Drop cookies by heaping tablespoon onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Press down slightly when garnishing with pecan on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until desired texture.
- This makes a soft, moist cookie, almost like a muffin top!
KickStart Fitness http://kickstartfitness.ca/