http://kickstartfitness.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/logo_340x80.png 0 0 KickStartFitness http://kickstartfitness.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/logo_340x80.png KickStartFitness2015-09-07 09:49:122015-09-07 09:53:27Slow Cooker Deviled Chicken SoupPrint
Slow Cooker Deviled Chicken Soup
An easy to prepare, delicious soup to add to your meal planning mix as the fall weather creeps up on us! Not to mention busy days when our slow cooker is the hero!
Write a review
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large red potato, chopped
- 1.5 cup frozen corn
- 1 med onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 2.5 cups low sodium vegetable juice (V8)
- 14.5 oz low sodium chicken broth
- Mix all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Put on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5.
KickStart Fitness http://kickstartfitness.ca/